Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Zulily Review


If you spent any time on social media, then you’ve seen Zulily ads. What is it? I thought at first, it was only a larger woman clothes site. It isn’t. Sure, they do have a large variety of women’s clothes, along with children’s, shoes and household items.


The items that interested me the most are the clearance or LAST DAY items. These items go fast. I ordered a pair of pants, a maxi skirt, a tank top, and a sundress all for $68. Shipping was free.

When the items arrived, I noticed they ran a bit small. I currently wear a 10/12. I ordered size large, which they specified would fit a 12-14.  The lightweight sundress and pants would require constant ironing. Thankfully, the skirt and tank would not.

The quality was cheap not anything I would expect to last more than a season. It was similar quality to the current summer fashions available in Macy’s, Dillards and Kohls at less than half the price.


The pants didn't fit. A shame since they were cute. I called to find out how I could exchange them. No exchanges are available on last day/clearance items because there aren’t any more left. The helpful customer service rep advised me to give them to someone they would fit and credited my account.
I went back to last day clearance and ordered another sundress since I knew how they ran. I’d give Zulily two thumbs up. You can also earn $20 in merchandise credit by telling your friends. Haven't tried it yet, so I can't report on the procedure 


The only drawback to the company is shipping is not fast. Expect it to take at least two weeks.

Want to check it out on your own? Here's the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment