I’m wishing I bought the greatly reduced patio furniture back in October. It’s full price now. What should you buy in late March & April?
· Television and other electronics made in Japan because the Japanese fiscal years ends in March. They are now last year’s models.
· Houses. Yeah, houses. Those who plan to sell are putting their houses on the market. A crowded market makes for a motivated seller. It’s easy to point out that the house down the street is going for $30,000 less.
· Cookware and kitchen essentials are on sale, probably because all the big cooking holidays and it is time to fire up the grill. (Grills are not on sale.)
· Digital cameras, which would be perfect for your vacation. Digital cameras aren’t the must have item they used to be with smart phones, but still better as far as photo quality and getting your photo off the camera.
· Thrift Items because people are spring-cleaning. Check weekly. Monday is the best day since people tend to drop off items on the weekend.
· Home Improvement Items. There are sales on everything from blinds to paint.
· Sneakers. There are several winter shoe clearances going on right now. Get boots for ridiculously low prices now.
· Vacations. Not the spring break kind, but those after all the college kids leave, especially cruises.
· Seasonal clothes- most stores already have summer clothes in stock, which means major clearance on winter and even spring clothes. I noticed J.C. Penney’s is already on their 80% off on clothing.