Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Product Review: Pledge Multi-Surface Cleaner

















Product Review: 
Pledge Multi-surface Cleaner
Housework is not my favorite activity. I don’t have a cleaning caddy of various supplies. When I break down and decide to do it due to losing something or possible visitors I can’t find the supplies I need. I might find a few, but not all.
This is where a Pledge multi-surface cleaner is a lifesaver. I can wipe down my stove, the counters, the glass tabletop and even the wood cabinets with the same product. The most amazing aspect about is that it works better on glass than all the glass cleaners I used previously.

Pledge Multi-surface cleaner can clean your laptop or your television screen. You can use it on your wood furniture or floors. It even works on granite counters. It is more economical to buy one product than a half dozen, which often spill before they ever get used.
A 9.7 bottle sells for around $5 in most stores. This is higher than many cleaners are, but you can usually find coupons for it. I bought mine with a buy one get one free coupon. You can spray the solution on a cloth and wipe to be even more saving. It also eliminates pet dander. Overall, it’s a win-win scenario.

I give Pledge Multi-surface cleaner


Try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment